Here you will find:
Thoughts, ideas, stories. Long reads or short little ditties. Maybe a recipe, or just a photo. A wide variety of content. A diverse range of interest.
Feel free to browse through the pages or see some of the latest posts below.
- Accepted with warning.The name the punch clock gives as I dial in my number. As always, I am late. Choosing writing, and smoking before work. I’d rather type in my underwear at 3:34 than put … Read more
- Men wear jackets. Women wear purses.So I’ve been eying reporter's notebooks lately. They come in 4"x8" sheets and look so newsie. You flip them up and back. Page after page. Held in one hand as you scribble furiously … Read more
- #COVID19 — or a recipe to fight zombiesCOVID-19. I don't really want to talk about it. Enough to say it exists and is happening. But what this means, for the population; I really can not say. I am sure the … Read more
- 4:17 A.M.Riding an endorphin rush of new followers and likes on twitter. Every time the phone lights up I get a new bump. Am I writing, maybe. But a lot of it is under … Read more
- Making friends with strangers. Exploring social media on TwitterI went from five to thirty followers in one day. Posted using hashtags and at symbols. Joined a chorus of talking voices all hoping to be heard. If they follow, I follow too. … Read more
- Huckberry.com: The artifice of the working man.Recently I got a password alert from Google. Someone had compromised one of my accounts. I found Huckberry.com and discovered I had created an account there. Why, when, I don’t know. It must … Read more
And thanks for visiting.
Have a nice day.